Here's a breakdown of just some of what you will learn during your time with us:
- The Role of Coaching- Your role in the relationship with your client is of upmost importance, and being able to define what you do and what you don't do will help the client succeed or fail in this process.
- What It Takes To Be Successful- You can't just decide to be a business coach and suddenly become successful, there are skills and insights you need to gain in order to build your business.
- How to Acquire New and Recurring Clients- Your client database not only brings you well-earned money each month, its also what gets you great referrals. You also need to be able to demonstrate your value to new clients before they ever sign you, and the majority of the work is done ever before sitting down with them.
- The Client Curriculum- Every client is at different stage in their development. You need to be able to recognize where they are in their business journey and how to coach them from where they are.
- Getting Your Clients to Accomplish Goals- One of the most powerful things you can provide for your client is accountability. But in order for accountability to be effective, trust has to be developed first then accountability has to be approached from the right direction.
- Learning to Look for What Is Missing- There are things all of us don't know we don't know, and your clients are the same. There is always some information they lack, some problem they don't see, some bottleneck that is slowing down their progress. You need to be able to spot those problem areas, reveal them, and help your clients develop a plan to deal with them.
- Business Marketing and Action Plans- You won't be able to land every potential client. Most people approach their coaching business with the 'pray and spray' mentality, but you need to be laser focused on your business and who you market yourself to in order to target the right clients.
- Developing Teams and Leaders- The key to most businesses is leadership. When you're working with a client, you'll need to be able to identify the key leaders and assess their skills, needs and wants. In addition, you'll need to work with your client in surrounding the leaders with the right team members in order to accelerate their growth.
- The Benefits of Certification- Becoming Certified means a lot more than a simple checkbox you can cross off. Certification helps you land clients, acquire leads, network with other coaches, and plenty of other benefits.
- Overcoming Objections- Most objections come down to a handful of reasons, and you'll need to be able to sniff out the real reasons why potential clients don't want to move forward with your coaching services.
- Creating Your Own Systems- Every client is different. While they'll inevitably go down similar paths, you'll need to create tailored client action plans each and every time in order to help them get the results they truly desire.
- How to Sell Business Coaching- There are right and wrong ways to get clients to sign on the dotted line, and you'll need to be able to walk through all of them in order to keep your calendar and your bank account full.
What Are You Waiting For? Get Certified Now!